American Dental Designs is currently looking for a full-time Dental Ceramist. Minimum 2-years experience. Willing to learn or have experience of CAD/CAM.
- Thorough understanding of morphology and functional design in both anterior and posterior restorations is essential for full arch/full mouth cases.
- Start-to-finish proficiency in all aspects of Ceramics: build-up, grind-in, contour, full anatomy, contacts and metal/porcelain margins.
- Must have a clear understanding of form and function.
- Produce artistic, esthetic, and high quality porcelain work.
- Custom Shades.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear and concise oral communication skills.
- 2 years of Dental Lab experience.
- Willing to work flexible hours between 8am to 7pm.
- Willing to learn more and grow with the company.
- The candidate should be living within 20 miles from the lab.
- Candidate are require to have excellent computer skills.
- Coordinate and participate in CAD/CAM processes.
- Scan models or receive scanned models or impressions and import into CAD software.
- Willing to learn and be team player.
- Has attention to detail, critical thinking.
- Flexible in hours and willing to grow.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, must work together and communicate with all other departments throughout the lab.
- Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology.
If you have following experience it will be plus:
- Adobe Photo Shop.
- 3Shape Dental System.