American Dental Designs is seeking a full-time Marketing/Customer Relation Manager.
- Maintain marketing materials (brochures, flyers, boxes, folders, etc), vendor information, social media, and website communication.
- Create marketing campaigns and prospective client leads.
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing dentist.
- Make outbound calls to prospects & visit dental offices.
- Must be able to develop a list of prospects and utilize selling skills in order to generate new business and cultivate sales growth among these new customers.
- Maintain product & dental lab knowledge.
- Plan and execute event materials and attend events.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as data entry.
- Coordinate any marketing or customer relation or operational implementation tasks
- 3-5 years strong track record in sales/marketing.
- Experience in dental field is a plus! Dental lab preferred.
- Microsoft office and Design knowledge is a must.
- Individual should be comfortable talking over the phone and in the field.
- Ability to quickly qualify potential customers & proven ability to follow through and close deals.
- Strong telephone & presentations skills.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with minimum supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (background check will be preformed).
- Must not be contractually precluded from entering into an agreement that will violate any other contract or arrangement you may have with another company, entity or individual.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits.